Elix will participate in the corporate session at the “CBI Society ONLINE Annual Meeting 2020: Robotic Laboratory Automation of Drug Discovery Research in the AI Era” which will be held from October 27th to 30th, 2020.
In addition to CEO Shinya Yuki, three research engineers of Elix will speak at the conference and present the latest research trends.
– Overview of the Corporate Session
Date and time: Wednesday, October 28th, 13:00 – 14:30
1) “Introduction of our Business in AI Drug Discovery and Latest Research Trends” by presented Shinya Yuki
2) “Predicting inhibitors for SARS-CoV-2 RNA-dependent RNA polymerase using machine learning” presented by Nazim Medzhidov
3) “Generative Models for Molecular Design” presented by Jun Jin Choong
4) “Deep Learning for Retrosynthetic Route Planning” presented by Romeo Cozac
– Chem-Bio Informatics Society(CBI) ONLINE Annual Meeting 2020 official page