Elix will participate in the luncheon seminar and booth exhibition at the “CBI Society Annual Meeting 2023: Next Generation Healthcare Pioneered by Large-Scale Data -New Drug Discovery and Medical Care using Genome and Clinical Data-” which will be held from October 23rd to 26th, 2023. At the luncheon seminar, we will have the honor of welcoming representatives from Kaken Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., who will present case studies of their implementation. Additionally, we will also present the latest trends in AI drug discovery and our product updates.
– Overview of the Luncheon Seminar
Date and time: Wednesday, October 25th, 12:00 – 13:00
Venue: Tower Hall Funabori, 4th Floor, Training Room
1. “From the Basics to the Cutting Edge of Large-Scale Language Models: Focusing on Applications in Drug Discovery” presented by Takahiro Inoue, Research Engineer of Elix
2. “Introduction and Application Case of Elix Discovery™ at Kaken Pharmaceutical” presented by Kyohei Morimoto, Kaken Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
3. “A Year in the Journey of Elix Discovery™: Deployment of SBDD Module and New Features in Molecular Design” presented by Takahiro Inoue, Research Engineer of Elix
– Overview of our Booth Exhibition
Date and time:
Tuesday, October 24th, 2023, 10:00-19:00
Wednesday, October 25th, 2023, 10:00-19:00
Thursday, October 26th, 2023, 10:00-15:00
Venue: Tower Hall Funabori, 1st Floor, Exhibition Hall, Booth #22
Website of CBI Annual Meeting 2023