Elix will participate in the sponsored session and corporate session at the “CBI Society Annual Meeting 2021: Digital Transformation Revolutionizes Life Science ~New Strategies of AI-Driven Drug Discovery~” which will be held from October 26th to 28th, 2021.
In the sponsored session, three research engineers from Elix will introduce our AI drug discovery platform, Elix Discovery™ for Pharma and the latest research trends of AI drug discovery.
In the corporate session, we will introduce more detail about our AI drug discovery platform with using online tool “REMO”.
– Overview of the Sponsored Session
Date and time: Tuesday, October 26th, 15:00 JST – 16:30 JST
1) “Building an AI Drug Discovery Platform at Elix, Inc.” presented by Casey Galvin
2) “Target Discovery in the age of Big Data and AI” presented by Nazim Medzhidov
3) “Towards Generating Synthesizable de novo small Molecules” presented by Jun Jin Choong
– Overview of the Corporate Session
Date and time:
Tuesday, October 26th, 12:00 JST – 19:00 JST
Wednesday, October 27th, 12:00 JST – 19:00 JST
Thursday, October 28th, 12:00 JST – 14:30 JST
Presentation detail: Introduction of Elix’s AI drug discovery platform, Elix Discovery™ for Pharma
Location: REMO booth ES-05 (F-4)
– Chem-Bio Informatics Society(CBI) Annual Meeting 2021 official page